Easy Peasy Livin' Breezy!
This amazing four bedroom home is certainly one not to miss. Having been recently redecorated throughout to reflect 2021, this home is both modern, spacious and all kinds of awesome. Ideal for large families with children, teenagers or even elderly relatives. Boasting two dwellings - a modern updated home built in 1970, with the added bonus of a separate, self-contained, unconsented studio... how you choose to utilise this is up to you, the options are endless! Whether you're after additional space for a rumpus room, a man cave, or your own business working from home, then this is the perfect set up for you!
- Four bedrooms (3 double and 1 single) PLUS the additional space provided by the studio
- A highly functional brand new kitchen, perfect for cooking up a storm
- Generously proportioned open-plan living
- Separate laundry, which enhances practicality
- The new bathroom is a standout feature with tiled flooring for that ultimate luxury feel.
- A heat pump to keep you warm in the winter months
- Fully fenced for privacy and peace of mind if you have children or pets
- Room to add value with your own personal touch
- Plenty of off-street parking
With the local supermarket only a short walk down the road and a host of shops and various amenities all at your fingertips, it really does make this an incredibly convenient pocket of the city to live in! This home certainly has everything you could want and more, the only thing missing...is you! Come check it out for yourself. 246 Breezes Road is ready, the question is, are you?
Don't sit, wait or wonder, this delightful property won't last long and immediate action is advised. Our owner is keen to get the next project underway and will consider pre-auction offers.
Seller supplied LIM, Title & Building Report for your purchasing ease.
Auction: 11am onwards, Thursday 19 August 2021 at Ray White, Level 2, 76 Hereford Street, Christchurch (unless sold prior)